Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back from Camp! And Study Tips

"I'm back!!!" I know for those of you who read my blog religiously, this statement is getting quite old. It seems to be popping up quite a bit this summer :) I promise, it won't show up much in the next month or so.

That said, CAMP...WAS...AWESOME!!!!!!! It was super relaxing and absolutely rejuvenated my spirit to be in such a relaxing (albeit somewhat hot in the sun) place. I will blog more about camp in the coming days.

For now, I wanted to share a very important study tip from one of my dear friends from when I worked in Baltimore. Greta B. is now working in Seattle, WA, but was (and would absolutely be again if she went back into a classroom) an AWESOME teacher and a wonderful person.

Therefore, without delaying the point, here it is:
"Study Tip #7: Stop looking at the book and smell a green plant. Of any kind. Also, if you have five minutes to play in the dirt, this will help, too :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment