Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


The snow is falling outside on this, the last day of 2008. For whatever reasons, despite this being like any other day, its distinction as the last day of a year gives it special significance. It causes us to pause and be reflective of our achievements, our successes and failures.

We all no doubt have much to ponder. I hope you have some fun pondering tonight and that the new year, 2009, be another year of great personal growth.

Thanks for reading the blog and I hope to have more exciting stories to chronicle in 2009 about my journey.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the stories in 2008 and may 2009 be filled with happiness and success in your chosen endeavors! I look forward to reading about them in the months ahead! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I'm so glad you've got the blog thing going on. You write in a way that's almost identical to how you speak, so it has a very natural feel to it. I like that! I hope 2009 is everything you want it to be (unless being an evil global dictator is part of your plans).

    ReplyDelete