Friday, December 19, 2008

Special Post: HI ROOM 15!!!


HELLO Room 15!!!

How are my favorite 3rd graders EVER doing?

I know the weather in Fresno is getting kind of cold but it is actually snowing here in New York City. I have no doubt that Asia will now raise her hand to tell the whole class a story about some time she was in the snow. Go ahead, Asia - I can wait for you to finish :)

I miss every single one of you! In case you didn't know, I can't sub for Mrs. A any more because I'm in New York continuing my own education. I'm in my third year of medical school. Without shouting out the answer, who knows why people go to medical school? What are they trying to become? 50 points for whichever group gets the right answer.

Have any of you been to New York City before? There are LOTS of cool things to see - if you go further down and to December 7, you can see some of my pictures from around town - New York really decorates the whole town for Christmas time! My favorite story is how I got to see the HUGE Christmas tree get lit up at Rockefeller Center. It was so beautiful and there were so many people. Sorry my pictures are not very clear - my cell phone camera isn't the greatest.

Keep studying hard! I want to hear from Mrs. A that you all are getting the best grades possible because I KNOW that each and every one of you can do it!

Have a VERY fun vacation and a wonderful Holiday Season!!!!
Miss you guys!
Cheers,
Mr. A

PS: Next time you see Mrs. Perez, I want you all to go up to her and say that Mr. A says "Hi Senora Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrez!!" 50 points to every group that does this!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! Hi!!! We miss u! Merry Christmas...is that politically correct? haha Happy Holidays? Ms. Perez is at a funeral today but we will tell her hi from u when we see her...table 3 won 50 points! Loved ur picture and the snow...we are writing letters to Santa right now so this is cool...they are talking too much....driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Auntie Karole!

    I was going to ask you the same thing - can I say Merry Christmas to them? I always said Merry Christmas to my classes, but my classes weren't as diverse as yours is :)

    Miss you too!!! And miss your class! They truly are awesome!

    Have fun at your Christmas party tomorrow!!!!! :) I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very hurt that my third graders are not your favorite! What about my class? Did they mean nothing to you?! My kids have even asked why you haven't come back to be their sub.
    Miss you!
    -Senora Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Senora Perrrrrez -

    You sure know how to lay the guilt on THICK! lol. I miss your kids, too!! But Auntie Karole's third graders were my first...so they will always hold that special place in my heart that only the first born can hold - lol.

    Miss you too and hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mr. A!!!! My students' loved your note (I did too). :) They also liked your picture. Cerina said you looked handsome. Take care and be safe!!

    Senora Peeeerrrrrrreeeezzzz =)

    ReplyDelete