Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Future Pediatrician

I love working with kids, therefore my medical career goal is to become a Pediatrician. However, here's hoping that my office stays a bit more organized and sane than the poor traveler depicted in this hilarious Delta Airlines marketing video from their blog.

Regardless, I think we can all identify with the dude in the video. We have all experienced having our seat kicked or a child in front of us doing their darndest to capture out attention. They are adorable, aren't they??

2 comments:

  1. OMG...I think I would either be bald, hoarse or dead by the end of that plane ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! On one of my flights back to somewhere, not only did I have the crying kid, but she also eventually crawled into MY lap. The mother was very apologetic, and so was her daughter, because when I finally fell asleep, the little girl put her blanky over me to keep me warm.

    Ahhh... I kinda really love kids, too!

    ReplyDelete