Friday, August 7, 2009

Wedding Bells and Southwest Airlines


Now THIS is a story of a lifetime. Check it out by CLICKING HERE or copy and paste the link below. Two of my dearest friends and one of my favorite airlines (who I almost worked for, but for being accepted into medical school...you all know the story, where my mom said, in her cute accent: "Let me get this straight...you have a MASTER'S degree and you are going to serve PEANUTS?!?!?! Are you cuuurazzzyy?????")

http://blogsouthwest.com/blog/going-chapel-luv

Thank you Southwest for bringing my friends together...and for the free peanuts :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm surprised that you didn't leave a comment on the SWA blog...such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing a heart warming, romantic story.

    ReplyDelete