Sunday, July 6, 2008

Time to Fly!

I am an airline freak. I love everything about flying: I love the smell of jet fuel, the sound of an airplane revving up the engines to taxi to the runway, the power of accelerating so fast for takeoff, the awesome views from the airplane down to God's beautiful earth. I even love the lines at an airport! And as you can see in my blogroll (that is the list of other blog sites I invite you to visit, located on the lower left of your screen), I often frequent the blogs of people who write about everything to do with flight. I must admit my two favorite blogs are written by "The Cranky Flier" and "Flight Level 390" - both of them give an awesome insight into the airline industry (and the writer of The Cranky Flier really isn't all that cranky!)

But I digress - the point of this entry is to let you all know my flight itinerary to Armenia in case you are interested. I always find it fun to track the flights of my friends - and yes, I know I am unique in that hobby. Anyway, if there are any others of you who secretly enjoy tracking flights but are just too ashamed to admit it, here you go! Oh, and stay tuned for posts from Armenia - should be an exciting trip!

ITINERARY TO ARMENIA

Monday July 7, 2008
United Airlines Flight 6675
Depart FAT at 1:38pm
Arrive DEN (Denver, CO) at 5:00pm

BMI (British Midland Airlines) Flight 4498 (operated by United Airlines Flight 948)
Depart DEN at 8:20pm
Arrive LHR (London) at 12:15pm (on July 8)

BMI Flight 965 - on July 8
Depart LHR at 2:35pm
Arrive EVN (Yerevan, Armenia) at 11:35pm


Monday July 14, 2008
BMI Flight 966
Depart EVN at 11:25am
Arrive LHR at 1:00pm

BMI Flight 3981 (operated by Air New Zealand Flight 1)
Depart LHR at 4:15pm
Arrive LAX at 7:30pm

United Airlines Flight 6433
Depart LAX at 10:55pm
Arrive FAT at 11:57pm

3 comments:

  1. You are awesome! I hope you enjoy your trip. I look forward to hearing about it. I am bummed that you are not going to stay in LA for even an extra day. I am totally off for the summer and would have driven to the airport for you!
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I love love love the fact that the Fresno's airport code is FAT! Who thinks of these things?! Second, I hope you have a wonderful time and that your bags make it through Heathrow, the airport equivilent of the black hole for baggage. Crazy Brits! Third, I miss you terribly and I feel that a trip to Phoenix should be planned before you leave the country again. Fourth, every time I fly Southwest I think of you.
    And finally....

    Every time you feel down, just sing our song...
    "TO THE WINDOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW, TO THE WAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pimpin' Hovig!
    First, I just wanted to say that I love love love that Fresno's airport code is FAT! Who comes up with these things?! Second, I hope you have a wonderful trip and that your bags make it safely through the black hole that is Heathrow. Third, I miss you terribly and I feel that you should plan a trip to Phoenix sometime before you leave the country again. Fourth, every time I fly Southwest I think of you. And finally....

    Everytime you are feeling sad, do what I do and think of our song....
    "TO THE WIIINNNNDOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW TO THE WAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!"

    ReplyDelete