Thursday, September 4, 2008

Test Retake

Big THANK YOU to all of you who have been so supportive and helpful as I continue to study and prepare to retake the USMLE. I am scheduled to retake the exam on September 25.

In the meantime, I continue to study hard and sub. I was able to sub at EDISON!!!!! yesterday. It was awesome to see my old teachers again, but the school is basically completely changed from when I attended. The campus is renovated, but the bigger change seems to be in the culture. I recognize that every past generation says this about the next generation that follows them, but EHS was not the same place it was back in the day.

That said, I met some really awesome and interesting kids, with all sorts of dreams and aspirations. I pray that they all achieve their goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment