Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chocolate - Oh, So Much Chocolate!!!!

Last week I got a pretty big taste of what heaven will be like, God willing I make it!

My good friend S.A. invited me to a "great place for dessert in Brooklyn." Really, she could have brought together any number of words in a sentence - the mere fact that "dessert" was included as one of the words perked my ears. "Hovig, the world is coming to an end after dessert" suggests to me that I still get to enjoy dessert first!

Anyway, SA took me to a place called The Chocolate Room. That's right - the place is EVERYTHING CHOCOLATE and is absolutely divine. Divine I say!!!

We enjoyed hot chocolate; literally melted chocolate in a glass served warm with a homemade marshmallow! We split a Chocolate Layer cake (pictured) that was quite possibly the most tantalicious and moist and gooey and FRIGGIN' AWESOME chocolate cake I've ever had (disclaimer: I may have made similar statements to some of you when you have baked me a cake - those statements still hold true). We also split a Chocolate mousse with homemade whip cream on top that literally melted in your mouth. We did indeed OD on chocolate.

Truly, truly I say to you - if this is heaven, PLEASE count me in!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you found your answer to your Biggest Loser blog problem below! However, I wouldn't mind if some of that cake arrived in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schmo...it's THE CHOCOLATE ROOM, not box...the chocolate box is what you ate at A.S.'s dinner party. If you need reminding, I think I still have some pics if you don't remember...
    PS The above statement is in no way perverted. If it seems so to you, get your mind out of the gutter please. Thank you. (tee hee)

    ReplyDelete