Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Writer's Block

The past several days, I have been left wondering what to write about. I haven't had any particularly exciting days at the hospital, haven't had any particularly interesting patient cases, and haven't really done any major exploring of the city. I have, by all accounts, had a very routine week! Granted, I'm sleeping on a pull-out sofa while I finish my rotation in Brooklyn, before moving to Staten Island, where I will sleep in my own bed, albeit in the living room. And granted, I do have some awesome views of the city from the hospital, which I absolutely do appreciate.

But nothing exciting - no pizazz. My life is currently, well, pretty routine and average.

It is quite possible that I'm missing something. Therefore, if any of you have a particular request for what you want to read about, hit the comments section below and let me know. I'd be happy to oblige. But if not, then I will continue to merrily go through the week, in my skip-hop way, blissfully enjoying my time in NYC...though not doing anything of note.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes routine is a good thing...besides, you won't be having a humdrum kind of week in a week!

    ReplyDelete