Tuesday, May 19, 2009

5 More Weeks

Today marks the official start of my unofficial countdown to coming home for the summer! I leave NYC on June 23 at 2pm and arrive into FAT (Fresno Air Terminal) at 7:25pm on American Airlines Flight 3017. I love NYC, but it will be nice to be home for the summer! My tentative schedule for the summer AND the rest of my medical school career is as follows:

Pediatrics: June 29 - August 7 in Fresno
USMLE Step 2 CS: One Day Mid July in LA
Exam Prep: August 7 - September 11 in Fresno
USMLE Step 2 CK: One Day Early September in LA
Psychiatry: September 14 - October 23 in LA
OB/GYN: October 26 - December 4 in NYC
NICU: December 7 - January 1 in Fresno
Peds Infectious Dz: January 4 - Jan 29 in Fresno
Elective: Feb 1 - Feb 26 Location TBD
Elective: Mar 1 - Mar 26 Location TBD
Elective: Mar 29 - April 23 Location TBD
Elective: April 26 - May 7 Location TBD

As you can see, after this summer, I will go straight from September all the way to May without time off...but it will payoff because come May 7, I will finally be known as Docta A!

But alas, this post is about coming home in five weeks! And of course, I will be using my favorite airline...because THEY KNOW WHY I FLY! (And PS: MAJOR kudos to anybody out there who can tell me the name of the American Airlines theme song in the video below and where I can get a copy of it. I love this song! Major kudos...like a Tiffany's ring!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Composer= david blamires- check website below- song made specifically for commercial!

    http://web.mac.com/dblam/iWeb/David%20Blamires%20-%20Reel/Home.html

    i'd prefer white gold with diamonds! ;) u know u love me!

    ReplyDelete