Friday, June 26, 2009

Study Break

I am in Fresno, I am happy, everything is going well. I don't have any exciting stories to tell other than Fresno is still humming along as usual and everyone seems to be healthy, happy, and doing their best to stay out of the heat. Indeed, the routine seems to be unchanged since I left this hallowed ground almost nine months ago.

There are only three exciting things to report:
1. There is a very special birthday coming up for HA (yes, I know those are my initials, but it is not my birthday party...the initials actually work for other people as well!) The birthday party is this Saturday and I can't wait!

2. I am finally back in town with the ONE person who absolutely loves my stories. It helps my ego tremendously.

3. On Monday I start my Pediatrics rotation at UCSF-Fresno. I am SUPER stoked about this. They have already sent confirmation emails with all the pertinent information like where to go, who to meet, when to be there, etc. Even where to park! AND, they even list the textbooks I will need for the rotation...that they PROVIDE, including one book that I am allowed to keep after the rotation! This is truly amazing - I'm getting a glimpse of what medical education for students at US schools looks like, and quite frankly, I'm a little jealous!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are "home" and still blogging!! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...it's coming upon one week and no new blog???

    ReplyDelete