Monday, June 22, 2009

Flying Home


I'm coming home! And while I love coming home, I have also really come to love NYC and will miss it here. C'est la vie. I'll be back here in October anyway.

Here is my flight information. Hope to see you all in California!
And remember: I will post updates about my journey on Twitter so you can follow my journey in the air and be advised of any delays.

TUESDAY, JUNE 23

American Airlines
Flight 117: Depart JFK 2pm --> Arrive LAX 5:08pm
Flight 3017: Depart LAX 6:30pm --> Arrive FAT 7:25pm

You can track the progress of my flights by CLICKING HERE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hovig! This is addyson.Cant wait to see you! I think I am coming to the airport. Are you going to harolds birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Addy!!!!

    I'm so excited to hear that you will be coming to the Airport!!!! I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, I am planning on going to Harold's birthday bash...see you there.

    ReplyDelete