Sunday, October 25, 2009

Med School Journey Continues - Next Stop: NYC for OB/GYN

I finally will see normal vagina as I do my OB/GYN rotation next, for 6 weeks in NYC. Of course, during the OB part we will most likely see happy mothers-to-be, but during the GYN part we will see all sorts of pathology. Just remember: your vagine should not have a fishy odor or a curdly cheese discharge that smells like cottage cheese - that is bad people, very bad! (But treatable!)

I digress - if any of my readers are airline dorks like me, here is my itinerary:
Delta Flight 78: Depart LAX 730am - Arrive JFK 420pm

I will add Twitter updates during my trip, so check the sidebar on this blog, to the left, for updates about flight status or any delays.

I return to Fresno on December 5. Until then, I will be spending long days delivering babies, examining cervices, and studying for my board exam (Step 2 CK).

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH--- betw you and AA, absolutely nothing is sacred anymore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hand on forehead, shaking head, deep...long...sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWHJk5g9DOE

    ReplyDelete