Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I LOVE Camp!!

The last two years I have been able to go to Camp Hye Sierra (Hye=Armenian for the "odars" who read my blog; odar=foreigners=non-Armenians). Camp is awesome - in fact, it is more fun as a staff member than as a camper because you truly appreciate the gift that camp is - 7 days of peace and relaxation and no worrying about any of the pressures that face us "down the hill."

And now we have an awesome video made by MY, our videographer/cinematographer/writer extraordinaire! And I even get to make a cameo appearance in the video.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You are on the west coast, east coast, sierra nevada mountains, cambria,at wine tasting, camp staff,in camp promo videos, hospitals, at beer tastings, weddings,and playing doctor....I feel like I am reading a "Where is Waldo" book! But, I think I will call this book "Here is Hovig"~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course...OF COURSE you're wearing that shirt in the video. Of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nk took the words right out of my mouth...

    ReplyDelete