Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Medical school is over. Four years of lots of studying and long nights; well, the lots of studying and sleepless nights aren't over, but paying tuition is over. I arrive home Wednesday night. That's right, this Wednesday night (May 12), I return to Fresno. I have checked the weather and it looks like it is in the 70s. For some reason, the weather here in NYC decided to go south the last few days of my stay and we have been in the 50s. That's not totally bad, though, since this is a walking city and I sweat like stink when the weather gets hot.

For now, I return to the land of getting in your car to go 100 feet, 108 degree weather, but most importantly, loving family and friends who I have missed over the last 4 months. What the future holds after June, however, is an open question and I'm excited about the possibilities.

Fair warning: I will be somewhat of a recluse for the next 6 weeks as I spend every moment studying in preparation for the test. Let me ask for forgiveness now if I don't really hang out or do a good job of keeping in touch for a few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you already...know that your "Hermit Stage" is totally understandable and I send you love and light to your studies. Forever and always one of your biggest fans,

    Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Cora said, "I miss you already..." Hang in there! And remember, dark chocolate! Sending you lots of love and positive energy! Text me when you need a study break, and we can talk! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete