Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Did Sinatra Sing About Los Angeles?

I got to thinking this morning that Sinatra has songs about Chicago, New York and San Francisco. But, he doesn't really have a song about Los Angeles that I can remember. Since I'm going to Los Angeles in a few hours, I thought it would be nice to quote Sinatra. But alas, I don't have any songs about LA by Sinatra readily available in my head. Am I forgetting something? Fill me in!

I was so exhausted yesterday afternoon after a difficult day subbing at Tioga middle school that after an early dinner, my eyes closed and I have been asleep since 6pm last night (it is now 6am, I woke up at 530am). I figure I should get as much shut eye as possible before clinicals begin and I'm awake for DAYS. But I digress. Point is, I still haven't packed for LA - so I better get to doing that. The other point is that I will be at my aunt's house in Thousand Oaks - aka, no internet readily available. I will try to make it to a library or some place that offers internet, but no promises. Of course, I will have my cell phone if anybody must reach me in dire straits.

As is my custom, below you will find my Travel Itinerary, also for my Seattle Trip:

Fresno to Simi Valley: Tuesday, 9/30/08 on AMTRAK
Depart Fresno at 9:50 am on Amtrak “San Joaquin” Train 702
Arrive Bakersfield at 11:58 am

Depart Bakersfield at 12:05 pm on Amtrak “Bus” 5902
Arrive Simi Valley at 3:10 pm


LAX to Seattle: Wednesday, 10/8/08 on Virgin America Airlines
Depart LAX at 5:00 pm on Flight 793
Arrive SEA (Seattle) at 7:50 pm


Seattle to LAX: Wednesday, 10/15/08 on Virgin America Airlines
Depart SEA at 3:35pm on Flight 792
Arrive LAX at 6:20pm

No comments:

Post a Comment