Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pictures Are In!!!





HELLO ROOM 15!!!!!!!!!

How are my faaaaaaaaavorite 3rd and 2nd graders doing? I miss you guys! And I must ask you to forgive me for taking so long to add the promised updates - specifically, my pictures! I am currently rotating through Surgery and that means I have to be at work by 6 am and usually don't finish before five or six at night. Plus, I couldn't find the wire that connects my Blackberry phone to the computer. But, I finally found it this morning (at 545am before I leave for the airport) and wanted to post the pictures before I left! I hope you enjoy them.

Quick POINTS OPPORTUNITY: 100 points to the group who can find the answer to the following Surgery question: Where is your appendix found? What do we do if your appendix gets inflamed?

I heard one of the groups found the answer to the Empire State Building question! Congratulations!

REMEMBER: You guys are awesome and I can't wait to see all the amazing things you all will accomplish! Have a GREAT day in school!

Cheers, Hovig (Mr. A)

PICTURE LEGEND:
(Click on the pictures to enlarge them)
1 and 2: My FAVORITE toy store in America - this place is HUGE guys!
3: This is the Tiffany's store that Mrs. and Ms. A have often spoke about. Guys - stay away!
4: A huge skyscraper for you guys! There are TONS of them in NYC.
5: Me in the subway with a subway map behind me.
6: NYC skyline with big skyscrapers at night from the Staten Island ferry. (50 points: What is a ferry?)
7: Famous NYC Hot Dog Vendor.
8: Me at Bryant Park on a beautiful day with a skyscraper behind me.
9: Picture of a bridge and skyline while I was on a subway on another bridge.
10: From my DC trip - the Cherry Blossom Festival. (50 points: What monument is behind me in the picture?)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great pictures!!! Students guessed Lincoln Memorial or Washington Monument...when you coming home? Eat another hot dog for us! Group one (Gianna) got 50 points for the ferry question! Did u find Dillan's yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Room 15 says the appendix is a small, closed tube or sac like appendage leading from the intestine. If it gets inflamed, you will have really bad pain in your stomach and it needs to be removed!
    Gianna, Michael, and Danielle!
    Keep the questions coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks NK for posting what I have been thinking! I check the blog everyday and..........nothing new!!!!

    ReplyDelete